Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
Any person or entity ("You”,“User”,“Customer") visiting, using or otherwise accessing the Site at www.shyfilms.co.uk (“Site”,“Website”) or any of the information contained within the site agrees to and is bound by the following terms and conditions of this visitor agreement (“Agreement”).
- www.shyfilms.co.uk. This Site, together with all content, films, data and other materials contained in or offered by the Site ("Content") is owned or controlled by S.H.Y. Productions Limited, trading as SHY Films; S.H.Y. Productions Limited registered in England and Wales. S.H.Y. Productions Limited is referred to in these terms and conditions as "we", "us", "our" or "SHY Films".
- Use of Site. This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site. Use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, while S.H.Y. Productions Limited endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is current, S.H.Y. Productions Limited is providing this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representation or warranty of any kind (either implied or express) with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties.
- In addition; commentary and other materials posted on the website are not intended to constitute financial or legal advice upon which reliance should or may be placed. Users of the Website and anyone who may be informed of any of its content should obtain their own independent legal and/or financial advice from a reputable financial, accounting and/or legal firm.
- In addition, S.H.Y. Productions Limited makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of S.H.Y. Productions Limited (and the members of its group) howsoever arising from any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- S.H.Y. Productions Limited may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date and S.H.Y. Productions Limited makes no commitment to update such material.
- You agree not to misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by S.H.Y. Productions Limited. S.H.Y. Productions Limited reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User's IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User's continued use of the Site without giving you any advance notice.
- By breaching any part of this provision, you could commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. S.H.Y. Productions Limited will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities in the prosecution of any such offence including by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
- Featured Links. The Site displays and/or refers to links to other websites. SHY Films does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites; is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk. You should look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Linking to www.shyfilms.co.uk. Any other website may link to the Site, provided it links only to the homepage, does not imply any endorsement of its products or services by S.H.Y. Productions Limited, does not seek to circumvent the commercial basis of the Site, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present false information about S.H.Y. Productions Limited, does not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, that S.H.Y. Productions Limited reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
- Ownership of Content. All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property rights in the information contained in this Website is owned by, controlled or is licensed to S.H.Y. Productions Limited. No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information. All copying, reproducing, transmitting, altering, modifying, distributing, displaying or otherwise making available of material on this Website (by any means and whether in whole or in part) is prohibited, You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by UK or local law. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from S.H.Y. Productions Limited or its licensors. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of S.H.Y. Productions Limited.
- While S.H.Y. Productions Limited endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, S.H.Y. Productions Limited shall not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and S.H.Y. Productions Limited reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the service on the Website at any time without notice. In addition, access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond S.H.Y. Productions Limited's control. From time to time, S.H.Y. Productions Limited may restrict access to some parts of the Website or to the entire site. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time for any period.
- Neither S.H.Y. Productions Limited nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of use of the Website, any websites linked to it, and any information posted on it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income, profit or business, loss of or damage to property, loss of anticipated savings, wasted management or office time and claims of third parties whether any of the same are caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations are intended to limit any right you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded.
- Severability. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
- Changes to this Agreement. This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. User's continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes. All notices from you to S.H.Y. Productions Limited must be in writing and sent to S.H.Y. Productions Limited's email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Law and Jurisdiction. This terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.